The organizing committee met last night to discuss planning regarding the 2020 Festival. At this time, we are continuing with planning the event to occur on June 6, 2020. We have decided to make a decision on April 30, 2020 based on the information available of that day, specifically (1) Any social gathering restrictions imposed by the Province of Manitoba and (2) the availability of the Town of Carberry’s venues. We will continue to accept vendor applications until April 30, as noted on the application. Once an announcement has been made about the event; we will confirm vendor spaces and method of payment. Shall the June 6 event be cancelled, the 2020 festival may be postponed to a later date in the year.
In the meantime, stay healthy and continue your fibre arts.